ISER – Instituto de Estudos da Religião – is a Brazilian civil society organization of secular character, whose objective is to promote studies, research and social intervention in the thematic axes of defense and guarantee of rights, public security, environment and religious diversity. With 53 years of existence, ISER's main work fronts are currently: religion and social justice, structured around two strategic areas, or programs: Religion and Public Space It is Justice and Rights System. Learn more about ISER's work at www.iser.org.br/sobre.
About the Vacancy
The role of Administrative Manager will be responsible for the daily transactions of the administrative-financial area, in collaboration with the other people on the team.
- Experience in the administrative and financial area of the third sector;
- HR and DP;
- Assistance to employees and partners;
- Production of reports;
- Experience with control spreadsheet and project accountability;
- Conducting the external audit (separation of documents for the annual audit);
- Relationship with service providers;
- Support monthly payroll and keep records organized;
- Support in the monthly closing of accounts;
- Participation in processes and controls;
- Elaboration of internal policies;
- Control of internal and external contracts.
- Professional experience as a financial assistant, finance or similar role;
- Good knowledge of accounting and accounting procedures;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creation of spreadsheets and use of financial functions);
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Organization and commitment;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
Workplace: ISER headquarters in Rio de Janeiro
Workload: 40 hours
Availability to start in September/23
Remuneration: Please indicate intent when registering.
Send CV and cover letter (maximum 1 page) to email@example.com until 9/4/2023.
Preference for candidacies from black and/or peripheral women.