ISER – Instituto de Estudos da Religião – is a Brazilian civil society organization of secular character, whose objective is to promote studies, research and social intervention in the thematic axes of defense and guarantee of rights, public security, environment and religious diversity. With 50 years of existence, ISER's main work fronts are currently: religion and social justice, structured around two strategic areas, or programs: Religion and Public Space It is Justice and Rights System. Learn more about ISER's work at www.iser.org.br/sobre.
About the Vacancy
This position will be responsible for planning and executing art direction, design, layout and motion actions for the institution.
- Creation of graphic pieces (printed or digital) for social networks, website, email rules, flyers, banners, podcast showcase;
- Participate in branding projects, ensuring brand consistency and deployment for different materials;
- Develop visual identity for projects, events and internal actions, digital and printed communication materials;
- Graphic design and layout of reports, books and institutional documents;
- Development of institutional presentations;
- Image treatment;
- Creative planning of communication strategies, together with the institutional Communication team.
– Education: Higher education or studying in Graphic Design, Publicity and Propaganda, Social Communication or related areas;
– Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator and advanced Indesign)
– Notions of Motion (Adobe Premier and After Effects)
– Creativity, innovation and development of new content proposals;
– Capacities for self-management, organization and teamwork, seeking and sharing knowledge;
– Proven experience in graphic design, with portfolio presentation.
– Experience in creating pieces and closing files for print and digital media.
– Interest or previous experience in Human Rights organizations, NGOs and the third sector;
– Knowledge in UX UI, WordPress and Figma;
– Interest in Photography; Branding and Marketing.
– Interest or knowledge in issues related to religion, public space, environment and rights.
– Knowledge of English and/or Spanish.
Workplace: Hybrid (Rio de Janeiro – RJ)
Workload: 30 hours
Availability to start in September 2023.
Hiring system: PJ
Send CV, portfolio and cover letter with salary expectations
for firstname.lastname@example.org until 09/11/2023
Preference for candidacies from black or indigenous people, women and LGBTI+.