ISER – Instituto de Estudos da Religião – is a Brazilian civil society organization of secular character, whose objective is to promote studies, research and social intervention in the thematic axes of defense and guarantee of rights, public security, environment and religious diversity. With 50 years of existence, ISER's main work fronts are currently: religion and social justice, structured from two strategic areas, or programs: Religion and Public Space and Justice and Rights System. Learn more about ISER's work at www.iser.org.br/sobre.
About the Vacancy
This position will be responsible for planning and executing communication actions, in collaboration with ISER's Communication Coordination.
- Creation of texts for social networks, based on copywriting techniques, marketing funnel and SEO;
- Posting on social networks with Meta tools;
- Updating WordPress sites;
- Contribute to the organization/production of audiovisual and communication products for events promoted by ISER;
- Event coverage;
- Capture of videos and photos with collaborators;
- Participate in the strategic planning of communication and management of social networks.
- Completed graduation or studying in social communication (advertising, marketing, journalism or related areas);
- Interest or prior experience in Human Rights organizations and the third sector;
- Good text writing and oral communication;
- Knowledge in copywriting techniques, SEO, engagement and social media strategies.
- Self-management skills, organization and teamwork, seeking and sharing knowledge;
- Experience in content production for social networks and website (writing, layouts and video);
- Previous experience in the third sector and/or public bodies;
- Knowledge in tools and platforms such as MailChimp, Adobe Package, Canva, Facebook Business, StreamYard and WordPress.
- Interest or knowledge in issues related to religion, public space, environment and rights.
- Knowledge of English and/or Spanish.
- Workplace: Hybrid (Rio de Janeiro – RJ)
- Hours: 30 hours
- Availability to start in May 2023.
- Hiring system: PJ
- Send CV, portfolio and cover letter with expected salary to email@example.com by 5/8/2023
Preference for candidacies from black or indigenous people, women and LGBTI+.