- No personal data is collected on our website without you informing it, of your own free will, by email, participating in any of our virtual actions or even by filling out our forms. Eventually, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, CPF, telephone number or e-mail address to facilitate the search for your registration and/or confirm your identification.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a mother, father or guardian and you are aware that the child has provided us with personal data, please contact our team via email email@example.com. If we certify that we have collected personal data from minors without the consent of legal guardians, we will take steps to have the information removed from our servers.
- Your personal data may be used to send newsletters, publicity material, promotional content and other information of interest to you. The user can refuse to receive any and all content sent by us by clicking on the link of unsubscription. We do not send any type of material, either by email or by physical means of posting, unless you choose to receive it and indicate this option when filling out any of our forms. The option to unsubscribe from the e-mail base of the Institute for Religious Studies – ISER is always available at the end of each shot.
- We do not capture information such as IP or email addresses and other personal data, nor do we install or activate any type of program, virus, script, trojans or similar that may somehow compromise your security or invade your privacy.
- We may also collect information about accessing and using the website. Website usage data may include information such as: internet protocol address (ie IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our website accessed by the user, time, date and duration of access, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- The information collected by the means described above will under no circumstances be sold or shared with any other institutions, companies or people. Only authorized employees of the Institute of Religious Studies – ISER have access to this information. No data is disclosed, either on our website or in our publications, without such possibility being duly explained at the time of supply. Even in the case of sections where the dissemination of messages is foreseen, only the name and location of the sender are disclosed, not being exposed data such as addresses, physical or e-mail, or contact telephone numbers.
- The Institute for Religious Studies – ISER uses the tags of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Remarketing to improve the user experience in the organization's interfaces / domains. You Cookies in remarketing capture user navigation, identifying their sessions through the browser. It is important to emphasize that no user data is disclosed or stored in this tagging, only the cookie from the browser. This data is used by authorized employees to create target audience segmentation in order to promote updated content to users who visit and interact with the organization's online interfaces, through online advertising.
- We may hire individuals and companies to facilitate our website (service providers), provide the website on our behalf, perform website related operations or support us in evaluating how our website is being used. These providers only have access to your personal data to perform tasks on our behalf and are obliged not to disclose or use the data for any other purpose.
- After registering on our form or via other channels, every user has the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about them at any time, as well as request the correction or removal of this information. In addition, the user has the right to cancel his registration at any time, by contacting our team through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject of the email as “Registration Cancellation”. To facilitate the service, the user must inform in the body of the email his full name, CPF number, email address and telephone number, which were informed at the time of registration.
- The Institute of Religious Studies – ISER respects the right of opinion and expression of users of its internet pages and social networks. They are prohibited, however, spam and commercial, discriminatory, offensive and/or offensive comments, as well as disclosures of any nature not strictly related to the central topic under discussion. Such publications will be deleted without prior notice and their users banned in case of recurrence of the practice.
- All material published on our website is licensed under the Creative Commons CC.BY.4.0 license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), and may be reproduced without prior authorization from the Instituto de Estudos da Religião – ISER, as long as the original source is cited, including the author of the text or photo, when applicable. Derivative works must also be licensed under CC.BY.4.0.